Sunday, January 27, 2013

Official Thank You to my Wife

My wife is AMAZING!  There are so many things I could say about her right now, but I want to take a moment and thank her for her unprecedented support and faithfulness.  Her faithfulness in Jesus first and foremost.  It's inspiring.  It's convicting.  And her support of me. 

She has stood by my side as I've needed time to heal from getting burned in full-time ministry.  She gave me space, love, support of a new adventure and a push when I truly needed it to turn my face back to the Almighty God...our Savior, Jesus.  I feel filled with a passion for him that I haven't had in a while, and I wouldn't be where I am right now if she hadn't been an extraordinary wife.  If she hadn't been the example of Christ to me that she has been over the last year or so (really throughout our entire relationship). 

Thank you, Laurel!  You are a Godsend. 

Thank you, Jesus, for my wife.  For using her to grab a hold of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment