Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feats of Strength...

I thought it'd be fun to post some fitness stuff on the blog since I'm a personal trainer and don't get to train all that often anymore since I'm back in full-time ministry. Today, I'm starting with some fun stuff I've been doing lately. Partly because I don't have a lot of money and partly out of my obsessive nature.

I love fitness equipment and new challenges and this is what I'm obsessing over right now, which is fun because it's cheap.

I'm trying to start performing some Feats of Strength. It's really fun and adds a different dynamic to my workouts...mostly gaining grip strength. I'll post some things I'm doing now and again. For now, I'm bending some bolts and ripping a deck of cards. I'm also posting a pic of my strongman log lift. The log isn't a Feat of Strength, but I just finished making the log and it's just AWESOME.

I'll post some fitness and nutrition tips as part of my blog and hopefully it will be helpful to you and motivating to get out there and get active...or just try something fun that you can do for people that will make them OOOOOO and AAHHHH.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that's awesome. I think you're about ready for the World's Strongest Man Competition. They're always doing crazy stuff like pressing logs and pulling trucks.

    ReplyDelete