Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Thousand Thanks...


My wife, Laurel, has this way of inspiring me to live life differently. She'll start a conversation with me out of the blue with some new way in which she understands life or how she longs to begin a new way of thinking. She'll stress over the way her life has been and develop a craving to stop merely existing and start truly living. I live a little differently. If I come to a new conclusion about life, I typically get excited about the new thought and move on. Laurel, on the other hand, takes action. She feels compelled to change not only her way of thinking, but her way of doing.

This is the start of a new way of doing...

She was telling me how she has the desire to live a life of gratitude. She said that she wants to notice all of the seemingly insignificant things that happen all around us everyday. So we put our heads together and came up with a solution. We will work back and forth between our blogs to come up with "A Thousand Thanks". If you see missing numbers on my blog, you need to look at Laurel's (chrisandlaurel.blogspot.com). Hopefully we can all start making lists and see the things that are going well in our lives instead of focusing on the negatives. Maybe we can learn to be thankful in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18). What would life look like if we did that?

A Thousand Thanks...


  1. Jesus

  2. Laurel

  3. Ephraim

  4. Family

  5. Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment